THE TEAMTeamwork: a strong value for torregham
Gregoire GERMAIN, founding partner has a strong track records accumulated through experiences in Big 4 (audit and advisory departments) and through different industrial or services companies.
- Businesses valuation Certificate by ACCA (Association of Certified Chartered Accountant – UK) and OEC (Ordre des experts-comptables – France)
- ESSCA ( Master II Controlling – Business school) and DSCG (Master II – business finance)
- French Chartered Accountant diploma (DEC – Diplôme d’expertise comptable)
10 years working for Advisory companies
- Three years as Financial Auditor and legal auditor for SMEs,
- Seven years as manager or partner in Consulting firms, and during four years, head of an Advisory Department with teams offering as services to customers:
- Mergers, acquisition, Business valuation and transactions,
- Distress and restructuring,
- Controlling and performance management.
4 years at operational assignments
- CFO for an international SME under LBO (Turnover: 15M€),
- Part-time CFO for growing groups or in restructuring environment (turnovers from 20 to 70M€),
- Interim Head of the Controlling department (4 months – Turnover of 800M€),
- Industrial cost controller (India).
International experiences (India, Europe)
Experiences among several environments: industry, food and beverage industry, retail, insurance.
At the heart of formal or informal networks gathering independant consultants, with strong track records and proposing various competences (restructuring, treasury, controlling…)
Partnership with some Chartered Accountants, independant auditors, lawyers… to ensure to get all available and required competences.
Linked to sectorial experts to bring specific knowledge and competences to a specific client.